TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Terms of Application for Membership
- The Institute of Marketing Management (IMM) expects its members, sponsors, partners, and all those engaging with the IMM, to uphold a commitment of ethical conduct to the highest standards. The IMM is committed to fairness, inclusion, transparency, and a healthy environment, which is viewed as foundational to the IMM’s brand.
- The applicant declares that they have furnished the IMM with the information required to make an informed decision about their admission.
- The applicant undertakes to pay unconditionally any fees applicable to the IMM. The Membership Application will not be approved if all fees have not paid in full.
- Membership is not transferable.
- IMM reserves the right to change course/workshop commencement dates, postpone or cancel any events initially advertised and offered, on the basis of insufficient demand or on any other reasonable grounds.
- The applicant/sponsor or company is solely responsible for payment of any invoice. Invoices will be sent in accordance with the information provided on the application form. It is the applicant/sponsor/company’s responsibility to advise IMM of any changes in this regard.
- The following methods of payment are accepted: direct deposit, EFT, or credit card payment at an IMM office. No cash payments are accepted at an IMM office.
- Please provide proof of payment by quoting the applicant’s full name / company name or the invoice number, and email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fees are not deemed paid until the full amount reflects in the Institute account.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
- Discounts are only available if clearly advertised.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant/sponsor/company to ensure banking details are correct. Banking details are as follows:
- Should a Corporate Member choose to cancel their membership, the member remains liable for the applicable fee, regardless of cancellation before the end of the term.
- Once an Individual has enrolled into a Professional Development Certificate Module, a Short Course, Event or Workshop, the fees are due and payable. Non-attendance or non-participation will not result in a reduction of fees, nor will it absolve the participant or the other signatories from full liability for the payment of fees.
- Cancellation in the form of transferral is allowed up to 14 days prior to the commencement date of any event (including certificate/online courses or workshops).
- If cancellation is received 14 days before the commencement date, the applicant will be allowed to transfer their booking to another similar event. Only one transferral to another similar event will be allowed.
- Any cancellation within 14 days prior to the event, will not be transferable.
- In the case that a member does not attend an event, the fees will not be refunded or transferable.
4. Protection of Personal Information
- Upon registration, you are required to provide IMM with personal information which may include without limitation, your name, contact details, physical address, ID/Passport number, gender and age. The user must ensure that all the details provided are true and correct. IMM shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users and shall comply with the Protection of Personal Information Act (“POPI”) in this regard.
- Upon submitting the Application Form, you are granting the IMM permission to acquire and use your personal information for the purposes of your membership in accordance with our policy as well as the POPI act.